Air Dry prevents windows from steaming up, rust, electrical damage, mildew and mould stains, as well as mouldy smells
- Air Dry absorbs humidity whe a harmful level of approximately 60% relative humidity or higher is reached. When the air is dry, the moisture is released back again. Thus Air Dry only absorbs excess humidity and has a balancing effect on the indoor climate when humidity levels change.
- The granules absorb humidity over a period of approximately 2-4 months, depending on usage.
- Air Dry consists of natural granules. Its reusability contributes to protecting the environment.
- Air Dry can be regenerated any number of times by drying it on top of a radiator.
- With its size of approximately 35 x 14 x 9cm and weight of 1kg, it can be placed anywhere conveniently.
- The granules store moisture safely inside the bag.