Digital Yacht AISnode AIS receiver with NMEA 2000
New AISnode AIS Receiver with NMEA 2000 Connectivity
The Digital Yacht AISnode is the first AIS Receiver to be designed exclusively for NMEA2000. With a single, integral 0.75m NMEA2000 cable that takes power from the network and outputs the AIS data on to the network, the AISnode is incredibly easy to install. Just find or fit a spare NMEA2000 "T Piece", screw the AISnode cable to the connection, connect a VHF antenna and the installation is complete.
Utilising the same high performance, true dual channel receiver that our latest Class B Transponders have, AISnode will receive every AIS equipped vessel within VHF range and never miss or drop a single target. All of the latest NMEA2000 AIS message types are supported, including AIS SARTs, AtoNs and Class B static data, ensuring full compatibility with all of the latest AIS enabled chart plotters.
To connect the following in a Raymarine system you will need the DeviceNet connector to fit into the Seatalk system.
Our part number: EA6375
These following makes will be able to connect directly due to the standard NMEA2000 connection; Simrad, Garmin, B&G, Lowrance and Furono.
- Latest generation AIS Technolgy-featuring a brand new AIS Receiver desgin.
- Industry standard NMEA 2000 interface
- High Performance dual channel AIS Receiver for the use with AIS compatible plotters and radars.
- Rugged IPX5 housing
- Requires VHF antenna or dedicated AIS antenna or splitter.
- Easy installation with single NMEA2000 connection for power data
- Simple "fit and forget" black box soluton.
- Takes power from the network.
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register