Digital Yacht ANT200 Smart AIS Antenna
The SmarterTrack range of AIS products all feature a highly sensitive dual channel receiver which offers exceptional performance and sensitivity. AIS transponders transmit on two individual frequencies so it's important to utilise a dual channel unit to minimise target drop out. All units are supplied with SmarterTrack AIS Lite software
AIS Ready To Go is the Smart Track ANT200 ‐ the world's first AIS antenna sensor.
Simply fit to boat and connect to plotter. AIS technology at its easiest with a
simple power and data connection. Plus the new uAIS ‐ with easy USB hook up
Perfect "all in one" AIS Smart Antenna solution for small boats, particularly RIBs, sports boats and small yachts, where dry space to mount black box AIS units is limited. Simply connect 12v or 24v power and the ANT200 will start transmitting data on all AIS targets within range of your boat – typically 10-15NM*. Ideal for use with existing AIS compatible chart plotters, such as the latest Garmin, Raymarine, Navico, Standard Horizon and Furuno units.
Connect the NMEA0183 (4800 baud) output of your GPS to the ANT200 and it will automatically multiplex (merge) the slower GPS data with the high speed AIS data and transmit everything on one high speed NMEA output (38,400 baud) - perfect for connection to a chart plotter with only one NMEA input.
* NOTE – similar to hand-held VHFs, which have a reduced range compared to fixed mount VHFs (no antenna ground plane), the ANT200 does not have the same range as the AIS100/200 black box AIS units. If maximum AIS range is your highest priority then one of the other Digital Yacht receivers should be used, but for small boats with the aerial mounted at deck level, 10 miles is a good range for AIS and the ANT200 is recommended.
• World’s first AIS smart antenna
• Multiplexed NMEA input for single NMEA GPS+AIS data output at 38,400 baud
• Simple to install "all in one" smart antenna solution
• Integral 1" x 14 TPI thread for fixing to standard VHF mounts
• 15m power/data cable
• High performance dual channel AIS receiver for use with existing plotter and radar systems
• High speed NMEA output (38,400 baud)
15m Power/Data cable and User Manual. AIS Lite included
180mm x 100mm (H x W)
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register