Digital Yacht NTN10 NMEA to Ethernet Adaptor
"A powerful NMEA0183 to Ethernet Gateway for streaming navigation data around your boat's existing wireless or wired network."
Wired and Wireless networks are now very common on medium to large leisure boats and once installed are a great way to transfer data to PCs, Macs, phones and tablets. The NTN10 NMEA to Network server, will convert NMEA0183 data from your vessel's navigation system to UDP or TCP network data packets that can be received by many navigation programs and apps.
The NTN10 defaults to 38400 baud (NMEA0183 "High Speed" used by AIS systems and NMEA multiplexers), but using the supplied Windows configuration software, can be set to the standard NMEA0183 baud rate of 4800 or any other speed required. The configuration program can also be used to change network settings and switch from the default UDP protocol to TCP.
- 12/24v DC Powered NMEA to Network Server
- Simple solution for distributing NMEA data on existing Ethernet networks
- Allows bi-directional communication at the selected baud rate
- Supports UDP (default) and TCP protocols
- Can be set to get network settings automatically by DHCP (default) or to operate with fixed/static network settings
- Supplied with Windows Configuration Software for initial installation
- Easy to install IP54 black box solution
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register