You have no items in your shopping cart
Dubarry's Ultima sailing boots are made from supple full grain leather and lined with insulating Gore-Tex to keep them warm and waterproof while remaining completely breathable, making them ideal for use on-deck or inshore in both hot weather and the coldest of temperatures. The leather Dubarry used in the Ultima has its water resistance tanned into it, meaning it's waterproof all the way through and not just at the surface so the boots retain their lightness even in wet conditions.
Dubarry's award-winning Non Slip, Non Marking soles are made from a technical compound of rubber and polyurethane, giving the boots great grip whilst remaining hard and durable, and meaning they wont mark decks, hulls, or even plastic.
The top of the boot is fitted with an Lycra section that allows the Ultima to expand and contract as you move, never constricting your movement and ensuring incredible comfort no matter if you're out at sea or on land walking the dog.
Despite being made from a thick full-grain leather and a durable composite sole, the boots are lightweight at just 650 grams each. Completely waterproof, the leather used in the boots is treated during manufacture to resist and endure exposure to salt-water, and using the recommended care and cleaning products you can expect the boots to last for many, many years. Dubarry use the full cowhide naturally rich in texture and micro-imperfections that over time will age beautifully to give the boots a rugged 'lived-in' look.
Features of the all-leather, waterproof, fully breathable Ultima sailing boot:
- An expandable section of Lycra® has been incorporated into the boot to facilitate both the average and the above average calf measurements.
- Warm GORE-TEX lining that wicks perspiration away from the foot.
- Brass, rust proof emblem.
- Made from the highest quality water resistant crushed leather (a hybrid between pull up and nubuck).
- Moulded rubber branding inserted to centre leg band.
- Dubarry's award-winning NonSlip & NonMarking outsole design.
- Duo compound PU and Rubber sole which is directly inject moulded onto the upper.
Best sailing boots ever
I used my Dubarry Ultima to sail around the world, during the Clipper Round the World Yacht Race in 2015/2016. They have sailed over 45,000 miles are and still going strong. They kept my feet dry and warm during the cold and wet spells we encountered crossing the Southern and Pacific Oceans. I would recommend these boots to anybody.
I wear these regularly when out on the boat in the summer and they've never put a foot wrong. Fantastic boot.
5 stars based on 3 reviewsAdd your review