You have no items in your shopping cart
Mariner 4-Stroke 3.5hp Short Shaft Outboard Engine
Mariner 4-Stroke outboard engines are incredibly clean and efficient, with enough torque to get you zipping around on your dinghy! With CD Ignition for easy starting, smooth smoke-free operation, and a 'through' prop exhaust that muffles exhaust sound by releasing it underwater.
Some of the lightest outboards in their class, and with some great features such as convenient multifunction tiller handle that provides easy one-handed operation, and automatic reverse hooks, make this a desirable outboard for any use.
Easy to carry thanks to the chunky handle and cutout in the cowl, there's also a convenient oil level indicator, and many more useful and high performance features, the Mariner Outboard is ideally suited to navigating the marina or further afield, with the outboard getting a normal dinghy up onto the plane without a problem.
- Overhead design for direct and optimum power
- Largest displacement in 2.5hp outboard class
- 18% more displacement than direct competitors
- Offers even more torque at same weight!
Long Tiller Handle With Twist Throttle
- Easy to adjust steering friction
- Durable design providing easy access for operator.
- 32% less vibration than comparable Honda engines
- 10% less vibration than comparable Yamaha engines
- Improved customer comfort and control due to minimised vibration
1 Litre Integral Fuel Tank
- External fuel shutoff valve. Can be laid on three sides safely.
- Rugged, safe to transport and store.
Compact and Lightweight
- 3.5hp offers more horsepower with the same weight of competitive 2.5hp.
- Easy to carry and transport.
- One piece block design and underwater exhaust for incredibly quiet operation
|Horsepower||3.5 hp (2.57 kw)|
|Dry weight||17 kg|
|Revolutions per minute (RPM) ranger||5000-6000|
|Number of cylinders||1|
|Induction system||2-valve pushrod|
|Gear shift||Forward (F) - Neutral (N)|
|Recommended boat transom type||381 mm (S) - 508 mm (L)|
|Fuel tank maximum capacity||0.95 l|
|Fuel tank type||Integrated|
|Fuel requirement||Unleaded 90 RON min.|
|Engine technology||4 strokes|
Set up no prob started first time not used it on sea yet as it's a back up and don't want unnecessary salt water going through it
5 stars based on 1 reviewsAdd your review