You have no items in your shopping cart
Seago’s 260 SL inflatable dinghy is a sleek, light weight tender that can comfortably fit three people. Made from 1100 Decitex 700g PVC, the dinghy offers optimum strength whilst keeping weight down. Read more..
Seago 260 SL Inflatable Dinghy with Mariner 3.5hp Outboard Engine
Seago’s 260 SL inflatable dinghy is a sleek, light weight tender that can comfortably fit three people. Made from 1100 Decitex 700g PVC, the dinghy offers optimum strength whilst keeping weight down. On the exterior of the inflatable tender you’ll find two rope grab lines, which can be used to hold onto whilst traveling, in a man overboard situation or whilst transporting the 260 SL dinghy from location to location.
Two aluminium oars also come as standard which is fantastic if you do not wish to use an outboard engine. Moving to the interior, the inflatable tender has a wooden slatted floor and a 900mm seat. The seat is adjustable so if you do wish to use an outboard engine instead of the aluminium oars, you are still able to sit in the best position.A foot pump is also included.
What is the maximum recommended horse power engine that can be used with the dinghy?
7 horse power.
How many people can the dinghy hold?
A maximum of three people.
What are the dimensions of the dinghy?
(L x W) – 2600mm x 1420mm.
What is included with the dinghy?
Stainless steel towing eyes, A carry/storage bag, repair kit and aluminium oars.
What is the packed weight of the dinghy?
Stainless steel towing eyes, Pump, Aluminium oars.
Mariner 4-Stroke 3.5hp Short Shaft Outboard Engine
Mariner 4-Stroke outboard engines are incredibly clean and efficient, with enough torque to get you zipping around on your dinghy! With CD Ignition for easy starting, smooth smoke-free operation, and a 'through' prop exhaust that muffles exhaust sound by releasing it underwater.
Some of the lightest outboards in their class, and with some great features such as convenient multifunction tiller handle that provides easy one-handed operation, and automatic reverse hooks, make this a desirable outboard for any use.
Easy to carry thanks to the chunky handle and cutout in the cowl, there's also a convenient oil level indicator, and many more useful and high performance features, the Mariner Outboard is ideally suited to navigating the marina or further afield, with the outboard getting a normal dinghy up onto the plane without a problem.
- Large Displacement
- Overhead design for direct and optimum power.
- Largest displacement in 2.5hp outboard class.
- 18% more displacement than direct competitors.
- Offers even more torque at same weight.
- Long Tiller Handle With Twist Throttle.
- Easy to adjust steering friction.
- Durable design providing easy access for operator.
- 32% less vibration than comparable Honda engines.
- 10% less vibration than comparable Yamaha engines.
- Improved customer comfort and control due to minimised vibration.
- 1 Litre Integral Fuel Tank.
- External fuel shutoff valve. Can be laid on three sides safely.
- Rugged, safe to transport and store.
- Compact and Lightweight.
- 3.5hp offers more horsepower with the same weight of competitive 2.5hp.
- Easy to carry and transport.
- Quiet Running.
- One piece block design and underwater exhaust for incredibly quiet operation.
- FourStroke 3.5
- Horsepower: 3.5 hp (2.57 kw)
- Dry weight: 17 kg
- Revolutions per minute (RPM) ranger: 5000-6000
- Displacement: 85 cc
- Number of cylinders: 1
- Starting: Manual
- Trim positions: 4
- Induction system: 2-valve pushrod
- Gear shift: Forward (F) - Neutral (N)
- Gear ratio: 2.15:1
- Steering: Tiller
- Recommended boat transom type: 381 mm (S) - 508 mm (L)
- Fuel tank maximum capacity: 0.95 l
- Fuel tank type: Integrated
- Fuel type: Gasoline
- Fuel requirement: Unleaded 90 RON min.
- Closed cooling: N/A
- Engine technology: 4 strokes