You have no items in your shopping cart
Seago Sea Cruiser Life Raft
Seago’s ISO 9650-2 certified Cruiser Life raft is packed with life-saving features that will enhance your safety at sea. The life raft inflates in a matter of seconds, minimising your exposure to water and improving the chances of survival.
The life raft has a fresh water collection system so any rain is captured and retained, eliminating the risk of de-hydration. Elsewhere on the exterior, grab lines and a ladder aid fast boarding and once inside, the thermally insulated floor will help prevent hypothermia. This inclusion of this thermally insulated floor surpasses the basic requirements of ISO 9650-2.
Both the high visibility life raft canopy and external light can be seen for miles when visibility is good, increasing the chance of you being found. There’s also a light inside, which helps maintain visibility at night.
Even in the roughest of seas you will be safe. The life raft has four 55 litre ballast pockets which help to maintain stability. Above them are independent chambers made from the most durable materials on the market. Individual chambers ensure that the raft will stay afloat, even if one gets a puncture.
- Fast inflation
- ISO safety pack (See below for contents)
- Hand-over-hand grab lines and a ladder for easy boarding
- Rubber chambers made from the strongest and safest materials
- Pressure valve to prevent over inflation
- Internal & external light for increased visibility
- Fresh water collection system takes away the risk of dehydration
- Thermal layer on floor to increase warmth and reduce risk of hypothermia once inside the life raft
- Ballast pockets to stop the life raft from over turning even in the harshest of conditions
(L x W x H): 680 x 430 x 260. Weight: 32kg.
(L x W x H): 600 x 400 x 280. Weight: 25kg.
Safety pack features:
1x - Pair of oars
1x – Life saving signal card
1x – Floating knife
1x – Drogue (Sea anchor)
1x – Repair kit
1x – Hand pump
1x – Signal Mirror
1x – Rescue quoit with 30 metres of line (Small ring)
1x – Waterproof torch and batteries
1x – Whistle
1x – Wet notes
1x – Bailer
2x – Sponges
2x – Parachute rockets
3x – Red hand flares
6x (per person) – Anti sea sickness tablets