You have no items in your shopping cart
A deceptively simple product, Spinlock's Lume On is a creative solution to finding casualties overboard when at sea. Its small but powerful LED lights illuminate life jacket bladders after it comes into contact with water, making the entire life jacket glow brightly. Reassuring for the person in the water, the two tiny plaster sized devices shine a light through the jacket with enough intensity for it to be spotted a significant distance away, and make rescue easier.
Fitted to life jackets using a similar adhesion method to retro-reflective tape, you simply peel and stick to the underside of the life jacket bladder, it's very easy to apply and the inbuilt battery lasts for several years. Although these now come as standard on 2016 models of Spinlock's 5D Deckvest line, at £15 they're cheap to retrofit onto any brand of life jacket and can help save lives.
Activated by water connecting two pins on the rear of the device, Lume-On provides strong flashing light for two hours, and a total of eight hours light all together ensuring you'll be spotted easily at night.
At just £15, the Spinlock Lume-On is a must have if you sail with any regularity, and is incredibly cheap for the value it would provide in an emergency! Spinlock's Lume On is now available from the Pirates Cave store, online, or in store.
- Used in addition to approved life jacket lights.
- 2 flashing LED Lights (pair) illuminate the inflated life jacket bladder to increase visibility and aid location.
- Water activated - waterproof (IP68).
- Uses the inflated life jacket bladder as diffuser to increase visibility.
- Compact design.
- Attaches and integrates only in life jackets with separate bladder and cover construction. Sticks directly to underside of inflatable chamber.
- Standard feature on Deckvest 5D (2016 onwards).