Digital Yacht Deep Sea CLB2000 Class B Transponder with GPS Antenna
Class B AIS transponder for non-mandated vessels. The best solution for AIS with a standard GPS antenna.
The CLB2000 uses the latest AIS Transponder technology to squeeze more performance and interfacing options in to a housing that is half the size of our previous generation transponder. This ultra-compact Class B Transponder has three outputs; NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000 and USB connection, allowing it to work with every AIS compatible chart plotter or software package on the market today.
Configuration of your vessel’s fixed data, such as MMSI, call sign, boat name, dimensions etc. is made easy with the included Windows and Mac compatible proAIS2 software. Once configured, the unit will provide AIS data to a PC or Mac running suitable navigation software or a dedicated chart plotter, such as the latest Garmin, Raymarine, Navico and Furuno units.
The CLB2000 is supplied with an easy to install standard GPS antenna. As well as transmitting your own vessel’s position so that other AIS equipped vessels know where you are, the CLB2000, will receive all AIS targets within range of your boat – typically up to 30NM Featuring a remote silence button option, two NMEA 0183 Inputs and Outputs, four status LEDs and rugged vibration-proof mounting brackets, the CLB2000 is the perfect AIS transponder solution for all commercial vessels up to 300 tonnes that are not mandated to fit a Class A.
- Latest generation AIS technology – featuring a brand new AIS transponder (Class B) design
- 12v and 24v Operation
- Ideal for use with existing plotter and radar systems
- Built-in high performance 50 channel GPS receiver (ideal also as a backup GPS)
- USB Interface for simple plug and play connection to a PC or Mac
- High speed NMEA output (38,400 baud) – compatible with industry standard plotters
- Supplied with a standard external GPS receiver
- Remote silence function
- Supplied with programming software for user programming
- Easy to install black box solution with integral mounting brackets
In the Box:
CLB2000 Class B Transponder, 0.75m Power/Data cable, 0.75m USB cable, 0.75m N2Net cable, Standard GPS Receiver
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register